Sunday, January 22, 2023

Any good back exercise tips?

Hi everyone! I took a 3-4 month break on my weight loss journey, which took me out of going to the gym.

I was able to reduce my responsibilities and am looking to go to the gym again! I use Planet Fitness.

My back has always been an insecurity which I am working on in therapy! However my exercises that I have done, haven’t really toned me up the way I want to be.

I had it mixed in with arm day and was doing:

4 set of 10 latdowns at about 55-60 pounds 3 sets of 10 weighted rowing at 50 pounds

Arm days usually occured twice a week.

Is it just that I need to do more sets? Are there other exercises I should be doing targeting my back? I try to stick to the machines because I am not confident in my form so I dont want to hurt myself, but I could also do free weights at a lighter weight. Any recommendations are very welcome!! TYIA!!!

submitted by /u/Orangesunset98
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Bxyvr4P

No comments:

Post a Comment