Thursday, January 12, 2023

Overwhelmed & Needing Help

I'll try to keep this short for your sake and mine. I'm sure if I start thinking too hard I'm gonna start crying. (Again)

I (19f and around 5'3"/5'4") had a doctor's appointment today earlier in the afternoon for a check up and to talk about my medications. I do the physical exam with the MA, I get on the scale, and I realize that I currently am at 200 pounds.

I don't know why I was so surprised to see the number, I've always been a bigger girl. Even when I was little I was chubbier than the other kids I went to school with. But looking down at my feet and seeing 200 pounds on the scale really just struck something in me.

It's been gnawing at me all day. Anytime I wasn't listening to music or focusing on something I would start thinking about it. I confess I've already started to bully myself about it a bit, even though it's just been a couple of hours.

However, I know that I can do things to change my weight, and I want to try my damnedest to lose it. One of the issues though, is I don't know where to start.

So my questions for you include: 1. Which foods do you recommend to help with weight loss? 2. What exercises would work best for overall change? 3. How do you curb your sweet tooth? Are there any specific smaller sweet things you recommend to push it back? (I have a particularly nasty sweet tooth, and tend to gravitate towards sweeter things even when I know I shouldn't.)

Any advice would be really appreciated. Thank you for reading and helping a girl out. Have a good day and good luck with whatever journey you're working through :)

submitted by /u/WenisJones0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xPbqQrZ

No comments:

Post a Comment