Saturday, January 28, 2023

I just need a kick in the ass or some motivational words

I'm a 5'7" female and I started my weight loss journey at 249 lbs when I decided to get my act together and there was no way I was going to let the scale creep up into the 250s. I had good success and got my weight down to my current weight of 228 lbs but for several months I've been in a cycle of putting on the same 2 lbs (230) and losing the 2 lbs (back down to 228) over and over again. I'm doing CICO and working with a weight management MD who prescribed me 1400-1500 calories per day. I've also started going to the gym recently and doing cardio and weights. I've cut out my sugary coffee drink habit which is huge for me.

Recently I got my weight down to 226 but then it went back up to 228 again. The reason I need motivational words or a kick in the ass is I keep getting progress in my weight loss then I overindulge in calories in the form of desserts or cereal or whatever crap I get fixated on and it's been a real issue. Usually it's after dinner. I know I can lose weight because I have lost 20 lbs but this junk food fixation has been tripping me up so bad a couple times a week and it really adds up calories big time. I don't know if this comes from a place of feeling stressed or deprived or maybe a combination of the two. Is there any advice?

submitted by /u/CosmicEpisode
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4q5Vukx

No comments:

Post a Comment