Thursday, January 26, 2023

SW 486LBS CW 278lbs at a Plateau

In 2016 I started my weight loss journey. The weight slowly came off and my exercise levels slowly increased. My budget is almost nonexistent due to disability preventing me from working to make more than the measly 850 usd a month I get from disability. I'm limited with endurance physically but can usually walk fairly well. Due to the budget issue I can't control food and have to eat what is provided by family. I get one meal a day and as I eat what they eat or nothing. Usually they want fast food. As I can afford I get oatmeal and salad stuff as those are usually cheap. The last year my weight has been yoyoing. Now it's stable but I want to get down to somewhere between 220 and 240. I am 30m 5'10"

Can anyone recommend a healthy one or more meal a day plan under 150 /month?

Also, can anyone recommend exercises that are beneficial to targeting the entire body but in a more gentle manner?

Lastly, and most importantly, any words of wisdom or inspiration?

submitted by /u/BiggWigg92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RqCWQ2f

No comments:

Post a Comment