Thursday, January 19, 2023

Small win!

Hi all,

I just wanted to post a small win. Since embarking on my weight loss journey on Dec. 27th, I have lost 4.5 lbs in about three weeks. I can not believe it - I have been trying to lose weight for the past two years and have failed to lose an ounce. Then, I downloaded Noom, the weight started is flying off, and I don't feel restricted! I have 7 more lbs to go until I reach my goal weight, and, while it might take some time, I am hopeful I will get there. Just wanted to celebrate this win.

To those who lost weight, what was the first 5 lb lose like for you?

I have also been lifting weights throughout this and curious as to what people think about toning/weight loss as I really value being fit and having curves. I don't want to be a stick or skinny fat.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/SlideSubstantial5119
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XwpHnmr

No comments:

Post a Comment