Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Trying to lose weight again after 91lb weight loss is proving difficult.

So about 2 years ago I lost 91lbs. I got down to 160lbs (I’m 5’3 female) and I was super happy. Anyway I’ve gained 8lbs recently and after everyday of full eating I weight between 170-172lbs (this goes down to 168-169 when I wake up). I’ve been in a deficit for a week and I know it’s not a long time but I’m feeling so discouraged as I can’t push past 168lbs and some days when I stick to my deficit but eat higher sodium foods and drink more water I wake up 170lbs. I don’t remember it being this difficult the first time round and it was like the weight dropped off so quickly - when do you think I will start seeing results?

My goal weight is 160 again fyi

submitted by /u/Tina-belch-ahhhhhhh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AjUYBfo

No comments:

Post a Comment