Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Would a 12lb weight loss be noticeable on me?

  • I am a 30 year old woman
  • 5’3/5’4 (I don’t know for sure but I know my height is around there)
  • 147lbs

My goal weight is 135lbs. I’m just curious if this weight loss will be noticeable given my current weight and height. I would love to hear opinions or others’ experiences if you had or have similar stats.

I’ve finally been able to work out and live a healthier lifestyle after having a surgery. The weight loss will be really good for my health, so I am really excited about this lifestyle change!

I’ve always been self conscious about my belly fat and arm fat, I’m hoping that losing 12 pounds might help slim these areas down!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Plenty_Pickle_3163
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/wIq9MfD

No comments:

Post a Comment