Saturday, January 21, 2023

counting calories/ protein smoothies

hi, I always have trouble counting my calories, like I’m not necessarily sure on how to count them tbh. I don’t eat breakfast and I only usually eat lunch (which is probably pasta with chicken or some rice with steak) i’m not trying to completely not eat these food because if I lose the weight n I start eating it back, i’ll probably gain the weight back so i’m just eating in moderation than I used to right now. For dinner, I usually drink a protein smoothie and i’m not sure if that’s for gaining weight or losing weight tbh. My smoothie usually consists of: milk, vanilla protein powder, frozen berry mix , frozen banana, almond butter, and some chai seed. Is this typically for weight loss or is that smoothie for weight gain? I don’t want to do something drastic where i’ll get tired of it and just gain all the weight back

I’m 19 5’3 CW: 174 lbs / 79.4kg SW: 187lbs/ 85kg GW: 140 lbs/ 63kg

submitted by /u/banggbangtan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/m1WcbnM

No comments:

Post a Comment