Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Done with year of “maintenance”!

In 2021, I lost a total of 50 lbs! (F29, SW:240, CW:188).

In 2022, initially, I lost ~18lbs, and I was around 173 lbs, and felt great. However, after a break up, graduate school failures and just life, I gained those 18 lbs back.

But I don’t feel like I failed at weight loss, surprisingly. I see 2022 as a year of maintenance, when I had to deal with a lot of emotional trauma (with therapy and self awareness).

NOW, I want to continue, and finish what I started :) My goal is 140.

To anyone restarting, you can do it❤️ It is extremely hard. For me, I think getting my mindset in the right place helped a lot. Being kind to yourself but also holding yourself accountable. It is a balance and slippery slope if you are used to the all or nothing mentality like me. But it is possible. Healing is possible.

Let’s do this :)

submitted by /u/Whoisdaatgirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tX7FpkK

No comments:

Post a Comment