Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Does anyone else's body go into what I can only describe as "weight loss mode" and drop a bunch quickly?

I'll have a good few weeks of going hard and getting in my workouts and eating at big deficits but see hardly any change on the scale and then out of nowhere I'll drop like 2lb a day for like 3-5 days suddenly doing the exact same stuff if not worse. It's like my body needed to register the work I've been putting on it before it could calculate the results it wanted to give me.

This has happened to me a lot on this journey. I guess it's really just plateaus and finally breaking through plateaus but it's weird how I can like expect it as this point.

Normally I'll lose a pound or so a week or even gain or maintain but like once a month or once every couple months I'll have like a 6lb week loss and that's been pretty consistent this entire journey and that's really how I've lost my weight.

Does anybody else's body do this? Can anyone relate to this? Am I sounding crazy? Lol

submitted by /u/Nolan-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Gx08eAR

No comments:

Post a Comment