Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Know of any alternatives to those expensive fruit protein drinks?

I lost 25 pounds in 2021 and I gained 30 in 2022. Due to an anti epileptic drug I was put on, the weight literally will not stop and I’m desperate.

F 5’5” SW 160 (my fattest since pregnancy) GW <130

I did something I NEVER thought I’d do, I joined a weight loss center, “Metabolic Research Center”, MRC yesterday.

I realized I cannot sustain their program financially if I need to spend $8-$10 a day on supplemental drugs and protein drinks. Vitamins and I can find, what I need to locate is either an inexpensive way to make the fruity protein drinks, or a similar yet cheaper alternative.

What have y’all done to replicate the protein drinks? I need to make sure I have a long term sustainable plan.

submitted by /u/Madeyedoody
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DmCYKJc

No comments:

Post a Comment