Friday, January 27, 2023

How to stay motivated?

So not long started a weight loss journey. I'm desperate to stay on it because I feel that my health is going to be in serious jeopardy if I do not make changes.

I'm just doing simple calorie counting. Trying to get exercise in as well and basically just do all the right things. I'm currently down 4.9kg (CW: 140.0kg) and that is the only thing that is keeping me going at the moment. The issue I'm having is that I'm 3 weeks in and still hungry all the time. From the moment I wake to the moment I go to sleep, I'm hungry. I don't know how much more I can take of this constant feeling. I fear that I'm gonna always feel like this and that the inevitable creep back up the scales will happen if I let my guard down and I'm at a loss as to what to do next.

I'm probably just overreacting and I'm not sure what posting onto Reddit will do but sometimes just knowing that there is a light at the end of the tunnel helps.

Anyway, rant over. Back to it.

submitted by /u/the0duffy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/v0aMSte

No comments:

Post a Comment