Wednesday, January 25, 2023

fish oil causing me weight loss

I just want to share my experience on taking fish oil supplement. I'm taking fish oil for 3 months on the first month of taking it nothing change, I just bought it cause it says it helps with mood and inflammation, so the 2nd month of taking it i start to notice that i am getting skinnier i am not even trying to lose weight coz im already skinny i'm not doing any diet or calorie restriction, so i just continue taking it so in the 3rd month of taking it i notice that i keep losing weight so i wen't to a doctor for a checkup to do some blood test etc turn out everything is fine. So thats when i realize the culprit is the fish oil because i stop taking it for a month and i didn't lose weight anymore.

So does anyone experience the same by taking fish oil? I want to know if some people here have the same effect by taking fish oil? Does fish oil causing you weight loss?

submitted by /u/mirageclyy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Qj7HJpv

No comments:

Post a Comment