Thursday, January 26, 2023

Counting calories makes me anxious

Hi! I am a 28 Female, 5’3, and 160ish pounds (it seems to fluctuate a lot).

I have never had success with weight loss because I find tracking calories really difficult. I know I need to be in a deficit but having to restrict myself causes me to panic and overeat.

I’m not sure the exact reason why I get so anxious but I think it has to do with the fact that I’m telling myself I can’t have as much of certain foods as I want. I think I’m also nervous that I won’t be full or satisfied enough (but I think that part is all in my head, I just can’t get over it).

Does anyone have advice on how to overcome the anxiety that comes with restriction?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Strausshouse5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VI4nkMr

No comments:

Post a Comment