Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Stats?

So my dietician says it’s possible for me to lose weight at 2000 calories a day. I don’t believe it I haven’t seen weight loss in 5 months until I dropped to 1200 calories a day. I’m on trulicity which helps with hunger to a certain extent but I feel if I ate at 2000 I’d be a lot happier and have more energy. My current tdee is 2700. In 5ft tall and weigh 345. I literally just need to lose 30 pounds. I lost 15 pounds from July- September but I’ve been fluctuating in the same 7 pound weight since then on 1500/1200 calories a day. I’ve started going to the gym. I go 6 days a week anywhere from 30mins to 1hr of weight training and so far im doing 10 mins of cardio (working on increasing but it’s a slow progress) So TLDR is it possible to lose weight on 2000 cals and consistent working out

submitted by /u/deikitzen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SHLGWfQ

No comments:

Post a Comment