Thursday, January 19, 2023

feeling sad

So Ive struggled with my weight for a long time. I'd lost it all but after my brother passing I gained a ridiculous amount back. Its been a year and I never realised how much I'd gained. 60lbs!

I started my weight loss journey again on Monday so on the 4th day and I refused to weight myself. After seeing the number on the scales I'm so sad. I know I need to stick to it to see result but my mind keeps asking whether it's possible.

I feel so down within myself. I'm exercising 5 days a week and intermittent fasting daily. Eating chicken and broccoli and will start protein shakes to increase protein once it arrives in the post. I will continue because something needs to change but I can't help but feel defeated by the numbers.. I'm going to avoid looking at the scales now and just continue..

submitted by /u/Intelligent_Fudge776
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AT0mSP

No comments:

Post a Comment