Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Advice on continuing to lose weight in a healthy manner.

I have lost about 50lbs since I started taking my ADHD medication; and while I welcome the weight loss, it has not been in the healthiest way. I only eat once a day and drink a lot of water whenever I take my medication, I am a fairly active person but losing weight has been difficult for me due to my PCOS, one of my symptoms is that I never feel full, but now the stimulants suppress my hunger.

I'd like to hear advice from other people who may be on the same boat I am, I try to have a nice breakfast before taking my meds and attempt to at least snack throughout the day but I just don't get hungry until late at night when I'm ready for bed.

I am a full-time student, waitress (so i walk a lot), and have also been going to the gym a couple of times a week. Just need advice on maintaining my eating habits so I am not just starving myself.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/GamurrGurrl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sfan5Vv

No comments:

Post a Comment