Sunday, January 22, 2023

90-Day Caloric Deficit

Day #22

I am down to 186 from last week’s 188.6! I was very stoked to find out I only lost 2 pounds this last week - over 3 and I would’ve started to worry (2lbs is safest I’ve heard for muscle retention). I’ve found 4 very cool things that have started to happen from weight loss that I HAVE to share!

1 - getting up from bed or getting into bed is a heck of a lot easier. I don’t grunt as much like I used to or lose my breath, and I can get out really quick in a moments notice and not stumble or lose balance.

2 - showering is easier as well! More turn radius, and a subtlety noticeable decrease in surface area, which makes for a faster shower.

3 - literally no more indigestion or GI issues! And not as much heartburn either, maybe once every 2 weeks, if that.

4 - and probably my favorite, I fit into my old black cargos I bought two years back. I haven’t worn these since my first date with my now fiancé.

Good luck to you out there on your journey! Know that I am going through this difficult journey with you too, and I really want all of you to come with me :).

submitted by /u/Unlucky-Put3264
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/z9m4MJr

No comments:

Post a Comment