Saturday, January 28, 2023

How can I ensure this is the LAST time I have to lose over 50 lbs

Hello I am a 21 YO Male. I’m 5 foot 6 and weigh 240 lbs. I am currently on my third major weight loss journey. During 2020 I ended up going from 220-153lbs within 8-9 months. But after a hospitalization and certain medications (and poor eating habits) I put on more weight than I ever have. I want to start posting on here because when my last weight loss was successful it was partially because I was posting to a community like this.

I work a pretty high stakes job where I may have to protect people (and myself) from harm and I’m wanting to use this to motivate me to make some changes. I’ve been going to the gym at least 3 times a week for the last 2-3 months. (Focusing more on dumbbell exercises than cardio this time)

I just have this feeling like I’ve suddenly “come to” and realize all the damage I’ve done to my body and want to at least get back to 200 lbs as quickly as I can. I know I shouldn’t try and rush it though (to try and keep the weight off forever) but I’m just becoming impatient.

Any advice? And thanks for reading my rant.

submitted by /u/Individual_Search196
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BZNxIRr

No comments:

Post a Comment