Saturday, January 21, 2023

Scale didn't move for 3 months now and I am getting very paranoid.

24 Male, SW 115KG, CW 107KG, GW 80KG

I started my journey at 115kgs, went down to 107 without any problems but around that time I also started a proper weight training programme while also eating in a deficit. Since then I have stopped losing weight, it just stays in that 106-107 category.

It's getting frustrating to see the scale not move at all. All the calculators online show my TDEE at around 2600. I religiously eat between 1700-2000 everyday while lifting heavy 5times a week. A lot of compound lifts too.

Now my body has gained muscle, I can feel them in my biceps, triceps, quads and chest. My strength has increased, and I lost some inches here and there but there is 0 weight loss. It's making me too paranoid if I am eating too much despite being on a deficit of 600. My body is also sore after workouts so maybe its retainig water too ( but again 3 months is what's making me paranoid, I am not getting my woosh )

submitted by /u/Enough_Cauliflower90
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RpM6IwZ

No comments:

Post a Comment