Sunday, January 29, 2023

Found out I'm pregnant, but still want a healthier lifestyle

Im not sure if this is the right thread but here goes.

I've been pretty consistent with weighing in, logging food, and exercising (tae kwon do, soccer, pilates, regular dog walks) for almost 3 weeks.

I found out a few days ago I'm pregnant, so looking for some advice.

I am very early in my pregnancy. About 3-4 weeks. From what I've read, it's still okay to try and lose weight in the first trimester, but once I hit that 12 week period I need to remove all thoughts of weight loss.

I recognize weight loss won't be possible, but does anyone know of some exercises I can do on a regular basis that might still tone certain areas of my body? It's the stomach I have the most difficult time with, but at this point I think I have to take the loss until after the baby is born. I still need to get into a routine of regular exercise, so any pregnancy safe suggestions that people have would be appreciated.

If I should be asking this somewhere else, please let me know!

submitted by /u/ladyfuzzball
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WodfrUx

No comments:

Post a Comment