29 Y/O Male 6’1” 275lbs for reference.
Looking for advice
I’ve practiced the art of calorie tracking for roughly 11 years. I’ve had success and I acknowledge it works however I have never managed to stick to a calorie deficit for longer than 3-4 months. I’ve never leaned out to the point where I’ve revealed my ab muscles but I’ve been in above average shape in my early 20s as a result of weight training and tracking calories.
I’ve tried all the fads and exercises. I’ve kept it stupid simple as well. 2-3 times a year I make an attempt at weight loss but it seems that I never manage to sustain this as a lifestyle. This has been going on for years and although I plan to keep trying, I’m starting to feel hopeless. I feel as if I may never reach my goal. I’ve even started to gain interest in GLP-1s because I’ve heard others share stories of their success after struggling for years. Am I making a mistake by even considering these medications? Or should I take the leap and give it a try? Does anyone have any wisdom or similar experiences that might resonate with me?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cWmEwlN
No comments:
Post a Comment