Currently I am at the start of week 4 of my calorie deficit, as well as working out at the gym (5 days a week). I weigh myself weekly, so at the end of week 3 I went from 239.7lb to 230.8lb. The end of my week 3 progress photo showed me barley slimmer than I was at the start, which is perfectly fine cause I know weight loss takes an extremely long time. However the next morning for the first time ever I was noticably slimmer in the morning before returning to my normal appearance. I know that its a result of loss of water overnight, and an empty stomach, etc. But this has happend consistently for two days now, so I was wondering if that was possibly a good sign that my calorie deficit and my new exercise routine is working. Since im an overthinker and keep wondering if what I am doing is working or not.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fX6hvzo
No comments:
Post a Comment