I’m pretty high while writing this on my phone, so sorry if it isn’t as detailed as my last posts. Also sorry for the late update, I just didn’t really think there was much to talk about, so I hadn’t mentioned it till now.
I’m now down to 264lbs from 337lbs since the end of February this year (when I really decided to make changes). The highest I’ve ever weighed was 360 something pounds ~3ish years ago. For the most part I feel better physically, I don’t get abdominal pains nearly as much as I used to. I don’t have an update on the fibrosis, but I do plan to ask my doctor about scheduling a fibroscan during my next visit.
I’ve been a lot better mentally (when it comes to my physical health). I’m still eating about the same as I have been (although sometimes I eat more than I should when with friends).
If I had anything to say about my progress so far, is that although I’m happy and proud of my weight loss, I’d probably not advise others to do what I did (shocking I know). My diet could use a lot of work, I’m just lazy when it has to do with preparing food and I should exercise more consistently.
Something I’ve learned that really stuck with me, is that your nutrients are vital. Yes you may be dropping weight, but if your nutrient intake is way off, you’re going to have problems. Make sure you drink plenty of water, roughly a gallon a day (which I often don’t achieve).
That’s about all I have to say. Cya!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sufOY6g
No comments:
Post a Comment