Thursday, September 3, 2026

My body is freaking me out?

So, I have always been overweight, I have only knew my body as fat. I have started a serious weight loss journey and its working well. The hard part isn't the exercise, it isn't the calorie rationing. I have completely changed my habits and my relationship with food.

But my body is changing and its freaking me out. Genuinely. My hands and feet look long and like they are "not mine". My favorite parts of my body before are disappearing (boobs and butt) and its playing weird games with my confidence.

I feel like i was more confident and attractive bigger? Words i really didn't think if ever say.

Has anyone experienced this?

Is this normal?

Does it get better?

Will my body proportion back out ?

I feel crazy.

submitted by /u/Vivid-Dreams3567
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Fp0Ttsv

No comments:

Post a Comment