Tuesday, September 22, 2026

5 weeks in, 18.4 lbs down. Proud of myself and just getting started!

28M | 6’1” | SW: 346 lbs | CW: 327.6 lbs
Just wanted to share a little milestone because I’m genuinely proud of myself and the progress I’ve made so far.
I’m officially 5 weeks into my weight loss journey and down 18.4 pounds!
I’ve been using ChatGPT to help organize my workouts, track my weight increases at the gym, and come up with recipes so I’m not eating the same boring meals every day. I’ve also been using MyFitnessPal religiously to track everything I eat.
Currently averaging around 1,800–1,900 calories a day and hitting the gym 5 days a week. I’m focusing on losing fat while building muscle and getting stronger along the way.
I know 5 weeks isn’t a long time in the grand scheme of things, and I’ve still got a LONG way to go, but I’m really proud of what I’ve managed to accomplish in such a short period of time.
The biggest thing for me has been finding a routine I can actually stick to rather than trying to change everything overnight. Seeing the number on the scale go down while watching the weights I lift go up has been incredibly motivating.
Still a long road ahead, but for the first time in a while, I’m genuinely excited to see where I’ll be in another 5 weeks, 3 months, or even a year.
Just wanted to share a little win with people who understand the journey. Here’s to staying consistent!

submitted by /u/sak1998
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/zM86hPJ

No comments:

Post a Comment