Struggling to find any other Reddit posts about this anywhere. I used to weigh 160lbs as a 5’4 woman but after 2 years I finally got down to 120. When I first got into my relationship, I maintained between 120-125, jumping up to 130 around thanksgiving, Christmas, and new years, and then as the relationship progressed, I ended up actually hitting my lowest weight ever in my entire adult life even lower than I was ever in highschool, at about 113lbs.
I maintained 113lbs for about 8 months until we eventually broke up for other reasons. Since the breakup I have gone back up in weight and now swing between 125-130lbs. However, I have been eating fairly clean, making an effort to eat protein as I was trying to grow my glutes back, and I still workout 5 days a week. I do have more of a sweet tooth nowadays and will let myself indulge, but I simply cannot understand why it was so easy for me to maintain such a low weight when I was in this relationship? And it’s worth mentioning that when I was weighing 113lbs I was drinking alcohol almost every day, eating out often, and working out farrrrr less than I do now. I know the obvious answer would be to blame the relationship causing the weight loss but the relationship was fairly healthy too?
The reason I ask this question is because I am still trying to solve the puzzle or get back to the mindset I had when in this relationship. The mindset or state of being where I didn’t crave sweets and chocolate all the time, where I didn’t think of my next meal all the time, and could essentially eat/drink whatever I wanted in moderation and still weigh between 113-116lbs. Like it was sooooo easy back then. I barely ever felt hungry and when I did eat, it was to fuel my body rather than for enjoyment. I barely thought about the snacks I ate or how calorie-dense my dinner would be that night because it always balanced out somehow. And nowadays food and calories is all I think about, and I fear I keep gaining more and more weight and I can’t stop it. Any advice is welcome or any insight as to why this happened/why it was so easy to lose and maintain a low weight in a relationship, when most people gain weight in relationships?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2k8X9rb
No comments:
Post a Comment