My weight has fluctuated so much over the last 5 years or so, since my original 50+lb weight loss. I don’t think that I extreme diet or do things unsustainably. Rather I’m just very dedicated to tracking my calories and staying in a weekly deficit, aiming for about 1-2lbs a week. I’ve been fortunate that when I maintain discipline and track, weight loss has felt “easy” as in gradually decreases with a few plateaus along the way. It feels like maintenance has been my crux, as calories clearly creep back up and I fall into old habits (liquid calories, more fast-food) without daily tracking. Maybe it’s time to accept that tracking will have to be a part of my life going forward.
To give an idea of my yo-yo-ing:
2021 Sept 250+
2022 April 196
2023 Aug 240
2024 April 212
2025 May 197
2025 Dec 222
2026 Apr 208
Today 217
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OJVsbyT
No comments:
Post a Comment