Im 24 Male, I've put on 80lbs since my job changed, and I just dont know where to start. Ive taken my calories down to around 1500-1800 a day, but am quickly growing tired of the same meals everyday. Most days it's chicken, rice, and beans 2 times a day usually with hot sauce. With alotted low cal snacks like fruits and popcorn.
Im going through a divorce aswell and the stress on both sides makes me want to eat more. Through this ive had to take my 4, 10hr shifts a week and turn them into atleast 6 to afford rent and everything. I want to stay on a healthy diet and keep continuing a weight loss journey. My goal is to in time get below my previous weight of 260, right now im 340. Im trying to incorporate some exercise into it, my job has a staff gym available and I feel like i could get back into it again. I think something right after a my shift would be the best options, is there any good exercises that are made for someone who has gotten larger. Before this, I could squat 500lbs, bench 225, but recently I tried and it just fell flat. Im mainly focused on weight loss right now, but would love to be able to put the muscle back on as I lean down closer to 260. I appreciate any help thank you.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Kx7wjzp
No comments:
Post a Comment