Saturday, September 26, 2026

Be Honest (permanent weight loss in 30s after kids)

Hi all - I am 34F and 5 months postpartum. I currently weigh 185 lbs and I’m 5’5”.

I want to lose around 30-40 pounds and keep it off permanently. It seems like everyone I know who loses 30+ pounds always just ends up gaining it back later. I myself have yo-yoed a few times, even before kids.

It seems like once people gain weight, our bodies just want to default back to that no matter what. Especially women after pregnancies. And of course it’s going to be even harder now that I’m in my 30s vs when I was younger.

Has anyone in here successfully lost 30+ pounds AND kept it off for 5+ years? Does it eventually get easier to keep yourself at the lower weight?

I know that either way I need to be more active and try to lose the weight, but it just feels hopeless to be able to keep the weight off.

submitted by /u/Brittney2102
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xcY4Jjg

No comments:

Post a Comment