Monday, September 21, 2026

My new weight loss plan!! 2026-2027.

F31, SW: 320. CW: 256. GW: 210/200.

So my first goal weights would be to get down to 210/200 lbs!!

Then I would like to get under 200 lbs NEXT year!! Definitely. I would even like to be at 180/160 lbs before next summer as well. Then eventually 150-120 lbs. I don’t necessarily want to be too underweight, But is the main goal here. I’m so tired of being this fat. I really don’t like myself just yet for letting myself go this far. I know that it’s not entirely my fault though, Nobody was there to say “That’s enough.” But it’s also no one’s at fault, Either. If you know what I mean.

I just really want to lose all of this weight and I really feel like the end of this year towards 2027 will be my year!!

So, I plan to start working out more in my bedroom, To workout more on the gym machines downstairs, As we do have an at home treadmill and a bike, I also try to go for daily walks but I would like to start doing that on my own again as well. I also plan to go to the YMCA gym twice a week, Until they can approve of my going 4 times a week again, I’m still working on that and I got a meeting coming up soon so I will definitely be mentioning that as well.

I mostly do my workouts on YouTube, For now. I just really need to start waking up earlier in the morning and every morning to do them.

I’m also trying to do other healthy habits such as reading daily again, & Maybe more journaling & Drinking more water.

That’s all. Wish me luck & Positive vibes only! Happy Monday! ☕️🍵

submitted by /u/StardustEnthused
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NxvhqD5

No comments:

Post a Comment