I am afab, 33 years old, 164cm/5'5" and started my weight loss journey at 106kg/234lb in 2025. I reached 63kg/139lb this summer which I am very proud of but my goal weight is 59kg/130lb.
I took a break of two weeks and kept counting my calories though I was well aware I was eating 700 calories a day over what my body needs. This, however, shouldn't have been a 4kg/8,8lb weight gain at the end of those two weeks! When I saw the number on the scale, I was annoyed but went right back to eating in my comfortable deficit of 600 calories less than what my body needs. The same meals every single day, just like before my break (I'm autistic, so I like doing things the exact same way). And what worked before.. has left me confused now.
Despite my calorie deficit, and doing what I was doing for over a year, I am stuck at 148lb for almost 3 weeks now and even gained some weight yesterday and today. Why? What's happening? Do I just keep going? My period will come in 9 days so I doubt it is related to that.
My activity level hasn't changed either. Nothing has. Just that my diet isn't working anymore all of a sudden.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NWU9lFa
No comments:
Post a Comment