Mine was thinking one bad meal meant I already “ruined the day” 😂
I’d eat something off plan and basically say screw it, I’ll start again tomorrow. Then one meal would turn into a whole day of eating whatever because I felt like the damage was already done.
Eventually I realized one meal barely matters compared with what I do the rest of the week. Getting back to normal at the next meal helped me way more than trying to be perfect all the time.
I’ve also changed my mind on a lot of the little rules people repeat around weight loss. Stuff like certain foods being automatically bad, having to eat at certain times, or thinking every day has to be perfect.
What’s one weight-loss rule you used to believe that you completely changed your mind about?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bQ6w9sR
No comments:
Post a Comment