Thursday, September 17, 2026

20lbs down

I (34 5’5” 258lbs) have a long history of weight loss and weight gain. At 16 I weight between 220/230, by 19 I was 130, so a total loss of 100lbs in three years. I developed an eating disorder at the 130 mark and worked to normalize at a healthy weight range of 160-75, I have a muscular and curvy build and was unhealthy at 130.

For years I managed the healthy range, sometimes dipping a little higher but mostly keeping it off and progressing my exercise. For health/medication reason I ended up gaining a fair amount of weight after age 30.

Fast forward, I just had a baby. I conceived of my daughter at 225, but a very healthy and muscular 225. Still, too high. By the time I was nursing her, my weight crept to 278, an unfathomably difficult and high number for me to reconcile.

I have finally lost 20lbs from there due in most part to diet and exercise. I’m so happy to have finally achieved this and am hoping I can make it back to 200. I can’t imagine I’ll ever get back to 160/75 but if I did that would be an incredible accomplishment. Excited and motivated to keep going!

submitted by /u/AlgaeShort8516
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KCgk3Wb

No comments:

Post a Comment