I am thrilled - I weighed 199.8 lbs this morning and that is (technically) ONEDERLAND!! I am a 40-year-old woman, and haven’t weighed under 200 lbs since sometime during the COVID lockdown. I went into lockdown in 2020 after losing some weight and getting fit, and was around 160 lbs. I gained a lot of weight (60 lbs) during lockdown.
I became pregnant at 220 lbs and during my pregnancy, my weight climbed to 275 lbs. Postpartum, I slowly lost weight and got back down to 220 lbs in about 3 years. I was satisfied to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight.
In January, I decided this is the year I will focus on my health and wellness. I’ve lost 20 lbs through counting calories, I walk more, get more and better sleep, drink way less alcohol, read more, and am on my phone less. I feel better than ever. The weight loss piece has been a bit slow, but I am very happy and motivated by this Onederland milestone!!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/D7iTtbh
No comments:
Post a Comment