Friday, September 25, 2026

Any advice for a chronically ill girl??

For some context, I’m 23 years old suffering with chronic fatigue and chronic pain, I’m coming towards the end of my weight loss journey with only about 9 kilos to go and I’ve hit a bit of a situation.

I’m 165cm (5’5~) and seem to be stuck between 66-67kg (145-147) which puts me roughly bmi 24 and a bit, the reasoning for my goal weight being 58kgs is that was my weight prior to a medication I was put on which I’m slowly coming off of

Now my situation is:

- I’m very limited mobility at the moment, knee and foot pain is stopping me from walking anything above 5-6k steps a day

- Resistance training of any form, including body weight causes me to flare up.

- a 500 calorie deficit puts me just above 1200 which has been making me feel absolutely dreadful and caused me to be bed bound

I’ve been taught how to calorie count and log everything down to small bites, oils and any sauces and extras on my food.

Any tips on how I can just get this last little bit off?? Or is it worth just going extra slow?? ☺️☺️

submitted by /u/th3ch4ri0t
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nzxoMYu

No comments:

Post a Comment