i am a 18yr old female who weighs 182lbs and 5ft5 who needs help on weight loss tips. I struggle sticking to calorie deficits due to sometimes eating too little calories causing me to eat over my deficit. However when add more calories i feel guilty almost like i am eating too many and overall just struggle with a calorie deficit.
I have struggled for years with my body image and feel as-if this time in my life is the worst i have felt and want to make a change but the motivation and discipline are hard to keep up with. I no longer want to let my weight consume me as all that is on my mind all day every day is the way i look and it becomes draining. I decide to starve myself but then become soo hungry and i binge and it’s just a vicious cycle.
please can somebody help out with their tips as it is all really starting to take a toll on me and my mental health.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ESGwlQZ
No comments:
Post a Comment