Sunday, September 27, 2026

Back on the weight loss journey!

Hey everyone, it’s been awhile since I’ve been on here but I lost about 25 pounds going from 150-125lb from late march-august of 2025. I was really happy and proud of myself yet I ended up losing too much and lost my appetite. Overtime as my freshman year of college ended I got it back and gained weight again and I am at 140ish rn maybe 145 right now. I’m feeling a bit discouraged about my weight again and it’s hard to start my deficit again even though I know it is possible, it’s just annoying losing the weight you previously lost once again. I’m happy that my mental health has gotten better as I am not going crazy over the fact that I gained weight again. Does anyone have any tips? Unfortunately im in my second year of college so eating is kind of hard when you live on campus and I have no clue what to eat besides just grilled chicken lol. I’m trying to find motivation to stay consistent but it’s hard :( thank you all. I’ll start my deficit Monday and continue to post about it so that way I can have something to motivate me. Realistically could I lose 10 pounds before Halloween as a 5’3 F? The good thing is I can get my 10k steps in more easily now!

submitted by /u/luvhjunji
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xNe8BHS

No comments:

Post a Comment