The weight loss is obviously nice. I don't own a scale but i'm seeing slow but steady progress in my progress pictures and I'm super proud. But I feel like my mind has changed so much and my relationship with food is so different. I used to only eat sweets & only eat super high calorie foods because it was the only thing I could stomach and I was so used to it. When I do crave sweets now I can eat a small portion and NOT WANT ANYMORE! What?! I don't even want to keep binging, it's such an unfamiliar feeling. I feel like my brain is learning that there isn't a lack and I still have the cake and cookies and I don't have to eat it all because it'll disappear or something. Last night I had some of my favorite foods. Thai iced tea, crab rangoon, my favorite sushi. And you know what? I stopped when I was full. WHAT! In the past I would have pushed past my hunger cues and continued eating and that instinct kicked in and I literally couldn't. My body wouldn't let me. So I just... stopped eating. Which might sound like "well yea that's what you're supposed to do" but I haven't been able to do that in years. Ate all my favorite foods, still stayed in my deficit. I'm so happy.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bu0OMKd
No comments:
Post a Comment