Hello,
I'm currently fluctuating 148-152lbs, but I am hoping to lose 25lbs before my sister's wedding. I've always been on the heavier side, and although I know it is largely self image, all of the other bridesmaids are extremely skinny so I do not want to be standing out as I'm sure these photos I'll continue to see throughout my life. Before the summer I had been able to get down to 145lbs, but unfortunately due to summer activities such as a cruise I am back where I started. Food has always been a reward or emotional comfort tool for me, I remember within my childhood often if I was sad the answer was here's a nice homecooked meal and sugar.
For those who love food is there any recipes you suggest/how do you overcome this? Any general weight loss advice for this would be greatly appreciated. In addition any suggestions on incoporating exercise would be amazing, as I struggle to find exercise I enjoy & stick to--I have an open basketball on fridays, but outside of that I'm very inactive.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SNALvqU
No comments:
Post a Comment