Tuesday, September 22, 2026

why does it seem like i defy the laws of thermodynamics

I am F:28 Height:5’7 (170cm) and my starting weight was 138kg (302lbs) now I am down 4-5 kg. I started my calorie deficit September 10 and I lost 6kg the first six days. I know it was mostly water weight but I was delighted to see the extreme weight loss on the scale and seeing that my efforts are working. Well, ever since September 16, my weight went back up to 134kg and the past 6 days it hasn’t been budging. It doesnt go up or down, it’s at 134 and it’s discouraging me from my weight loss journey. I am not on glp medications because my insurance doesn’t cover it so I am trying to do this on my own and I am showing immense resistance towards fast food and simple carbs and heavy amount of cheese like I was addicted to in my binge eating days, and it’s especially infuriating being away from my addiction and not even seeing results from it. The reason why my diets have always failed is because I get to this phase of the scale not budging and I have a fuck it mindset and start binging again because it angers me to be away from food I like but not reaping the benefits from it. On top of that I am insulin resistant and have pcos, so my body shape is hideous with weight on it because I don’t have fat “in all the right places” I have a big apron belly, fat neck and no butt. Some people are bigger than me but they accumulate the fat in a way where it looks flattering but it looks BAD on me and so that’s why I’m in a panic mode trying to change things but not being able to reap the benefits of my efforts. It is RIDICULOUS how I’m eating 1300-1600 calories a day and walking and seeing the number go up, or not move. I am angered right now and thinking of binging.

submitted by /u/Soft-Construction433
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0wj3Uid

No comments:

Post a Comment