Hey yall! I (20m) am currently 214 pounds and want to reach 180 as my goal and start building muscle. A couple months ago I was 226 and want to really start actually focusing with my health goals.
So this month I joined a run club and have started to work out with a friend (Trying to do twice a week but I'm probably only going once this week because of her schedule.)
Some days though I just don't want to go to my run club or work out and eating at a calorie deficit is proving both easier than I thought and some days impossible at the same time if that makes sense lol. I suppose I just want to ask how yall do it?
I've seen some people on this sub talk about massive weight loss and online I sometimes watch those transformation videos and so I need help with consistency.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/zi9xT24
No comments:
Post a Comment