About two weeks ago I was feeling GREAT I looked amazing and I felt amazing and I felt like my body was finally getting to the point where I wanted my body to be,fast forward to now I’ve lost about five pounds and I feel like I look bigger.
I don’t know why this is happening and I feel like I look pudgier than I did two weeks ago even though I’ve dropped weight and I’ve been working on building muscles. I was 160 at the beginning of my weight loss journey, 123 two weeks ago, and I’m currently 118 but I feel like I look bigger than I did at 123 and I don’t know how that’s even possible. Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it? I’ve been exercising and trying to tone up but I feel like my stomach has just gotten bigger and I looked better two weeks ago. Any help is appreciated <3
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ceEzt9H
No comments:
Post a Comment