Hi everyone! I've been over 200 lbs since around the pandemic and have been trying to the lose weight over the last 5 years off and on. This year, I've been trying to stay committed to losing the weight. So this past April, I got a health coach through a program from my insurance. I love my coach and she's been super encouraging! She's helping me introduce positive habits into my life, and is open to me messaging her and asking questions. But I feel like I'm struggling to use her and her resources to their full potential in order for me to succeed fully? I come from a household that didn't encourage me to seek help or open up to others so it was something I really struggled to do with my coach and the only time we would really talk is when she would reach out during our monthly check-in. Like I want to reach out to her for something? But I don't know what to say to her or how to ask for help or even where I need help. I just end up feeling lost in that area.
I've lost a little over 10 lbs since working with her, but we missed our last appointment (and due to some personal issues in my life) , I've lost a lot of the positive habits that kept me losing and my weight-loss has stagnated.
I'm currently 214 lbs and want to re-commit the rest of my year to losing enough to be under 200lb before I turn 26! I feel like it's super doable but I still want her help in doing so, since she kept me positive and accountable while losing my first 10lbs, but this time, I want to make the most of it! Does anyone have any advice on using a life coach to lose weight? I'm also very open to any general weight loss tips 😊
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/W23qXFr
No comments:
Post a Comment