Thursday, September 24, 2026

23 Years Old, Starting Weight 128.9kgs, Height 174cm, 57 days in Deficit.

Hey just felt like posting here about my current weight loss journey. Been trying to lose weight for years leaning on physical activity alone but couldn't get anywhere so finally starting with a calorie deficit and it's going well so far.

I'm currently counting my calories trying to eat 2300 daily with a few slip ups here and there and I am now sitting at 119kgs so basically 10kgs down in 57 days. This here is my calories and protein data

Calories

Average

2,436 kcal

Median

2,292 kcal

Minimum

1,458 kcal

Maximum

4,210 kcal

Protein

Average

112g Protein

Median

114g Protein

Minimum

16g Protein

Maximum

190g Protein

Would love some advice or tips on what to improve on or do better, I work 35 hours a week at the moment cleaing and try to hit the gym at least 3 days a week. Not very good at gym 😅 only do a few lifts and mainly do cardio.

submitted by /u/The_Pie_Slayer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tUR2pfe

No comments:

Post a Comment