I (39F) lost 20 lbs earlier this year by weighing all my food, logging it in my fitness pal, walking every day, and drinking tons of water. I plateaued for a couple weeks so decided to take a break from weight loss and get comfortable with a maintenance diet for a while.
Fast forward 4 months later. I was able to keep all that weight off so I decided to start up the diet again to lose the last 15 lbs. I’ve been doing everything EXACTLY the same- same routine, same daily calories, the only difference is I’m now working out 4x per week. It’s been three weeks and I have not lost a single pound. I can’t wrap my head around it and I’m getting so discouraged! Does anyone have suggestions or a possible explanation for what’s going on??
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1Ensek7
No comments:
Post a Comment