So I’m 20F, want to just get kickstarted for motivation on my weight loss journey. I weigh 80kgs rn, even though I don’t look it too obviously (maybe because of my anti anxiety meds, it affects the water retention etc). I want to just look slimmer and healthier overall. I have a clear jawline waist n all, just my lower body needs work.
I joined the gym and planning to do:
2 days of hyrox training
2 days of strength
2 days of kickboxing or Zumba
Calories consumed everyday will be around 1500-1600
Will also be walking 10k steps 3 days a week minimum
Any advice or help you can give or suggestions on how to make my plan better? Thanks.
Edit: goal is to reach atleast 76-75 kgs by 30 days. Starting tomorrow. Wish me luck
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iGtuxMg
No comments:
Post a Comment