Hey everyone, I myself am currently on a weight loss journey after years of eating disordered weight gain. I’ve gotten much further than I had anticipated before, but I’ve noticed that my motivation is dwindling and my will to keep going is getting smaller
I’ve had the idea of posting weekly weight updates to a public space to keep me motivated. Somehow the thought of others getting to judge me if I don’t continue on my journey will surely motivate me.
I am, however, unsure if such a thing is permitted in this subreddit. If anyone knows the rules better than me (English isn’t my first language so I often misinterpret written language more frequently) and is reading this then I would appreciate a nice response
Thank you in advantage and a good evening tk anyone reading :)
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yLgYQzu
No comments:
Post a Comment