Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Struggling to lose weight

I am 193 pounds 5”3 20F. When I started my weight loss journey two years ago I started at 195 pounds in about five months I lost 30 pounds taking me down to 165 pounds. since then, I’ve mostly maintained that usually weighing in around 170 pounds but in May, I went through a really hard break up and I stopped going to the gym and looking after what I ate. I ended up deciding to get things back on track and I re-weighed in at 187 pounds and since then I’ve been in a calorie deficit and aiming for going to the gym around three times a week however I weighed in today at 193 pounds. I’m feeling really defeated and like nothing I’m doing is working.

submitted by /u/pinkhappystitch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nRD5Lqu

No comments:

Post a Comment