Friday, September 25, 2026

I feel discouraged because I'm afraid of gaining weight due to the medication I'm on , can you relate?

So this year I lost a total of 50 lbs. i did a lot of cooking, tracker my calories, planned my meals ahead, and did a lot of walking. I lost weight very slowly and planned to do that. I want to keep the weight off and continue to lose more weight.

I had been on 5 mg of zyprexa for depression and have managed to lose weight on it. But recently my doctor increased the dosage to 7.5 mg of zyprexa. And my appetite has increased. I get the munchies and feel so hungry m. Even when I eat I don't feel full and continue to eat.

Has anyone had this trouble while on zyprexa or another antidepressant. Has anyone been able to lose weight on this antidepressant. What had been your experience with weight loss on these medications?

I will continue to walk, plan my meals, and track my calories. But it's difficult to curb my hunger on this medication. It sucks because the medication is helping my mood but I can't afford the weight gain. I won't feel good about myself if I gain all the weight back and will feel like my weight lose will be for nothing. What do you guys think ? Any encouragement or advice for me?

submitted by /u/Stunning-Cap-3256
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BW8mka7

No comments:

Post a Comment